Refund & Repair Policies
IMPORTANT When Sending product in for repair:
• Label your return item clearly with your name and contact information.
• Include the RMA Number (Return Material Authorization issued by Richway) both inside and outside the return shipping box.
• Only the item needing repair should be returned.
• Ship your item with an insurable and traceable shipping service such as UPS, FedEx, USPS.
•Keep detailed records of your return process, and follow up with Richway’s Customer Service Department routinely to track the progress of your repair.
0 to 7 days from date of delivery, 100% refund
8 to 14 days from date of delivery, 70% refund
15 to 30 days from date of delivery, 50% refund
31 or more days from date of delivery, 0% refund
Richway International provides repair service for our products. In order to better serve you, a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number is required. You may obtain this number by calling the Customer Service Center at (808) 589-2800 or by sending an email to email@example.com detailing the problem you are experiencing. If you are in the Biomat Network, you may also call or email our office for assistance.
The following information provides details of Richway’s repair service:
- Up to two months from the date of delivery, Richway will pick up the product, repair it and send it back to the customer at no charge.
- Two months to one year from the date of delivery, the customer is responsible for shipping the product back to Richway. The repair is 100% free. Richway will cover the cost of shipping the product back to the customer.
- One year to three years from the date of delivery, the customer is responsible for shipping the product back to Richway and for the repair fee which is detailed above. Richway will cover the cost of shipping the product back to the customer.
Richway International offers a Life Time Trade-In for 50% of the value of your original purchase. You can trade in for the same product or for another product.